This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Helthy Food Options
PALEO living was not designed to manage weight issues, but to promote better health …… (paraphrased) I read this today – as told By Dr. Loren Cordain – the ‘inventor’ of the Paleo Movement. It makes good sense actually that … Continue reading →
An old adage but still very true, and topical with what I want to RANT about today. If I own you, then you will do as I say or pay the consequences. In this day and age, in the world … Continue reading →
Why do people suffer blockages in arteries leading to Coronary Vascular Disease, Heart Attacks and Strokes – even when they seem to be healthy individuals? Their cholesterol numbers are in the OK range, they do not smoke, take exercise regularly … Continue reading →
We all scratch our heads I believe when we see research claiming that lowering LDL cholesterol is THE way to go… IT MUST be done, ALL patients will benefit, it will SAVE BILLIONS of dollars from the health budget Therefore … Continue reading →
I never did find a polite way to describe the anus, the rectum, the colon, the intestines etc… so let’s stick with the more appropriate medical terminologies when referring to the opposite end of the digestive tract from where the … Continue reading →
I know far too many people – mostly women (but that may be because guys just don’t talk about it) who have bowel pain issues. I don’t just mean they are constipated – although that in and of itself can … Continue reading →
How did Fat is Bad – Fat kills – Fat Causes Heart Disease get so wrongly ingrained into the public psyche? (This is saturated fat) There never was proof that this was so. It was a theory which when attempts … Continue reading →