This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Tag Archives: food
Who owns what? and more importantly Who Owns You? So you like Vegemite on toast – you must be an Aussie. Others prefer a nice jam, or honey or even a spreadable cheese like Velveeta. I used to like toast … Continue reading
Have you noticed there has been a surge in media attention about the danger of sugar in our diet? Of course there has also been a counter surge telling us that sugar is necessary in our diets. If I were … Continue reading
I ended part one of the Cellular Season Rant on a discourteous note – or did I? Dieticians and government agencies have been trying to advise us about the correct fuel mix to use in our bodies for a very … Continue reading
Guess I ought not to rant twice in one day but I was reminded of this a few minutes ago on one of the Face Book Pages I subscribe to. What irked me was a memory of a conversation I … Continue reading
TODAYS RANT: (From Elaine Hollingsworth p.65 Take Control of your Health) …… the original wheat seeds are treated with mercury poison, and in storage bins cyanogen gas is sprayed on them. Later, bakers saturate the dough with mycoban or calcium … Continue reading