This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Diabetes
It was a little like going gluten free. (I am not diagnosed celiac) My Mother was responsible for my attitude of – if you are going to do something you may as well do it properly first time – saves on having to do … Continue reading
You may have been told – nope you will have been told to eat low fat so as to bring your cholesterol numbers into a range your doctor will be happy with. Of course that does not work, so in … Continue reading
Wheat Germ Agglutinin is not a term most of us are familiar with, it is not signposted in the supermarket for you to easily find…. and I have not seen it advertised as being on special lately. It is there … Continue reading
Christmas has passed us by and the New Year is once again with us. Many good intentions will have been voiced and I expect gym memberships will have been renewed. The need to trim up, tone down, lose weight, get … Continue reading