This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Cholesterol
You may have been told – nope you will have been told to eat low fat so as to bring your cholesterol numbers into a range your doctor will be happy with. Of course that does not work, so in … Continue reading
Originally posted on JustMEinT's General Blog:
Today was going to be my RANT Day, and I was going to focus on the Humble Egg. Sitting at the computer, with all background distractions turned off I began my research…. but…
Five years ago (2009) Wainwright et al Wrote: Current guidelines encourage ambitious long term cholesterol lowering with statins, in order to decrease cardiovascular disease events. However, by regulating the biosynthesis of cholesterol we potentially change the form and function of … Continue reading
At times I do cry….. this is fact! The Doctor (David Sullivan) that appeared to represent the medical side of the discussion about the so called benefits of statins (on CATALYST) came across as hard, facetious, and totally unmoved by … Continue reading
You ache, you creak, are energy less, worn-out, forgetful and only 45? Every time you have visited your doctor and complained of these symptoms, you have been tested for all likely causes. The Good News? Nothing wrong with you! The … Continue reading