This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Tag Archives: Vascular disease
Why do people suffer blockages in arteries leading to Coronary Vascular Disease, Heart Attacks and Strokes – even when they seem to be healthy individuals? Their cholesterol numbers are in the OK range, they do not smoke, take exercise regularly … Continue reading →
We have learned in this series of six postings, that cells divide, cells die and that cells mutate. Cells can be healthy and cells can be sick. We read about the misinformation that is plaguing the health centres and the … Continue reading →