This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Inflammation
It was a little like going gluten free. (I am not diagnosed celiac) My Mother was responsible for my attitude of – if you are going to do something you may as well do it properly first time – saves on having to do … Continue reading
Wheat Germ Agglutinin is not a term most of us are familiar with, it is not signposted in the supermarket for you to easily find…. and I have not seen it advertised as being on special lately. It is there … Continue reading
It is becoming better understood that we consume far too much of the essential fatty acid known as Omega 6, to the detriment of the other essential one – Omega 3. As with all things in nature both of these … Continue reading
Five years ago (2009) Wainwright et al Wrote: Current guidelines encourage ambitious long term cholesterol lowering with statins, in order to decrease cardiovascular disease events. However, by regulating the biosynthesis of cholesterol we potentially change the form and function of … Continue reading
You ache, you creak, are energy less, worn-out, forgetful and only 45? Every time you have visited your doctor and complained of these symptoms, you have been tested for all likely causes. The Good News? Nothing wrong with you! The … Continue reading