This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Tag Archives: health
Of all the articles I have posted in the Health Area, I think this topic BORON has attracted the most attention. It has been up and available for quite some time now and, as does happen from time to time, … Continue reading
When something has been around as long as the Diet Heart Hypothesis has (yes blame Ancel Keys who was originally on the Board of the American Heart Association) and can be proven wrong with a capital ‘W’…… you can be … Continue reading
Have you noticed there has been a surge in media attention about the danger of sugar in our diet? Of course there has also been a counter surge telling us that sugar is necessary in our diets. If I were … Continue reading
You ache, you creak, are energy less, worn-out, forgetful and only 45? Every time you have visited your doctor and complained of these symptoms, you have been tested for all likely causes. The Good News? Nothing wrong with you! The … Continue reading
Ok so you have had a hard day working in the garden and now you need a long hot shower to clean yourself off, and to loosen up those tense overworked muscles. A nice massage wouldn’t go astray! The boys … Continue reading
One would think that the organization (in any country) responsible for issuing guidelines for the nation’s health and well being, would – when presented with clinical data showing that carbohydrate consumption and NOT FAT consumption raises blood levels of triglycerides … Continue reading