Professor Grant Schofield as always has interesting information… This article is NO exception
Folks, here’s a great story about health and weight loss – along with some excellent examples of what to actually eat on the LCHF plan. I’m often asked about cholesterol and how to interpret the numbers on the blood form. People get (rightly) concerned that their metabolic markers are heading in the right direction. So that’s answered here too. Enjoy.
- Have been on LCHF in earnest since since May 2013, cutting out all processed carbs and high carb natural foods
- Between Nov 12 and May 2013 I cut out sugar only
- Nov 12 I was 92kgs and now range between 82-85kgs – have had to buy a size smaller clothes during this time.
Foods I eat:-
Breakfast (choice from one of these)
- Greek Yoghurt .75 Cup, Raw Almonds .25 cup, Raspberries/Blue Berries .5 Cup, Cream 30ml
- 2 Eggs and rasher bacon plus Baby Spinach 1 cup…
- Breakfast (choice from one of these)
View original post 1,251 more words