This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Hospital/medical Errors
TODAYS RANT: Ever wondered why some people seem to knock the health care system, doctors or / and pharmaceutical companies? Could it have anything to do with the fact that Doctors are trained in medical schools that are both funded … Continue reading
Normally I prefer to write my own pages containing my own thoughts, research and opinions. But why reinvent the wheel? Genius is found in many places and quite often ignored or played down. I am passing along – this article … Continue reading
The Entire Vaccine Industry Is Being Exposed For Unproven Assumptions and Misrepresentations of Data This wonderful article is from preventiondisease.com There are no safe vaccines. There never was and never will be with the current misrepresented data and … Continue reading
This is a cross post from The Watchers. Just goes to show that you cannot, under any circumstances trust the Pharmaceutical Giants or your Government! New information has emerged concerning the Great Swine Flu Hoax of 2009 and the mass … Continue reading
You know many people I talk with tell me in one way or another that they are fed up being sick. That can mean they are emotionally and physically fed up with an ongoing and debilitating illness, or they are … Continue reading