This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Doctors – medical Fraternity
Wheat Germ Agglutinin is not a term most of us are familiar with, it is not signposted in the supermarket for you to easily find…. and I have not seen it advertised as being on special lately. It is there … Continue reading
Christmas has passed us by and the New Year is once again with us. Many good intentions will have been voiced and I expect gym memberships will have been renewed. The need to trim up, tone down, lose weight, get … Continue reading
When something has been around as long as the Diet Heart Hypothesis has (yes blame Ancel Keys who was originally on the Board of the American Heart Association) and can be proven wrong with a capital ‘W’…… you can be … Continue reading
Five years ago (2009) Wainwright et al Wrote: Current guidelines encourage ambitious long term cholesterol lowering with statins, in order to decrease cardiovascular disease events. However, by regulating the biosynthesis of cholesterol we potentially change the form and function of … Continue reading