This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Author Archives: JustMEinT Musings
The lady behind JustMEinT, Clare McConville-Harris, is no longer with us. I am sad to tell you all that Clare passed away on the 31st of March 2015 after a brief hospital stay, her sudden passing caught us all by … Continue reading
Originally posted on Dr. Malcolm Kendrick:
Some questions puzzle me, and I search for the answer. For a number of years I am trying to establish. ‘What is T?’ My wife helpfully remarked that it is a drink with jam…
Of all the articles I have posted in the Health Area, I think this topic BORON has attracted the most attention. It has been up and available for quite some time now and, as does happen from time to time, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Metabolism Miracle/Diabetes Miracle Blog:
So…I thought it was time to write an open letter to the “Big Guns”.…the American Diabetes Association and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Formerly the American Dietetic Association). Here’s a…
It was a little like going gluten free. (I am not diagnosed celiac) My Mother was responsible for my attitude of – if you are going to do something you may as well do it properly first time – saves on having to do … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Science of Human Potential:
What do a Renal Physician, an AFL Club Doctor, an Epidemiologist, a Radiologist, a Pathologist, an Orthopaedic Surgeon, an Anaesthetist , a Pharmacist and a Biochemist all have in common? Answer: They…