This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Arthritis
Wheat Germ Agglutinin is not a term most of us are familiar with, it is not signposted in the supermarket for you to easily find…. and I have not seen it advertised as being on special lately. It is there … Continue reading
You ache, you creak, are energy less, worn-out, forgetful and only 45? Every time you have visited your doctor and complained of these symptoms, you have been tested for all likely causes. The Good News? Nothing wrong with you! The … Continue reading
Well, well, well, who would have believed that the government would finally begin worrying about our sugar intake – as a risk factor for weight gain and life threatening illness? After all for how many decades have they been pushing … Continue reading
Originally posted on JustMEinT's General Blog:
Usually I write a diatribe, explaining my position on a particular issue, but this one is self-explanatory and very well portrayed. There are times a well presented documentary is worth the viewing, so…
This has happened to me before. I have completed and posted a blog, only to discover some further information which I consider to be seriously significant. Now I could always simply amend the earlier blog, but that would mean many … Continue reading