This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: GMO’s
It is becoming better understood that we consume far too much of the essential fatty acid known as Omega 6, to the detriment of the other essential one – Omega 3. As with all things in nature both of these … Continue reading
I ended part one of the Cellular Season Rant on a discourteous note – or did I? Dieticians and government agencies have been trying to advise us about the correct fuel mix to use in our bodies for a very … Continue reading
Originally posted on JustMEinT's General Blog:
Usually I write a diatribe, explaining my position on a particular issue, but this one is self-explanatory and very well portrayed. There are times a well presented documentary is worth the viewing, so…
This blog was very difficult to place… which one ought it to be filed in I asked? It meets the criteria for all three of my blogs, so I will reblog it to the other two shortly. General Blog & Christian … Continue reading
I have written several times before on the benefits of Coconut Oil (here, here and here). Today I received an email from an online friend which brought the entire topic back into focus for me, hence the reason I write … Continue reading