This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Tag Archives: Low Carbohydrate eating
PALEO living was not designed to manage weight issues, but to promote better health …… (paraphrased) I read this today – as told By Dr. Loren Cordain – the ‘inventor’ of the Paleo Movement. It makes good sense actually that … Continue reading →