This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Fructose
Have you noticed there has been a surge in media attention about the danger of sugar in our diet? Of course there has also been a counter surge telling us that sugar is necessary in our diets. If I were … Continue reading
I suspect we all gasped when Coca Cola came out with this one! Coca-Cola sells about 180 low and no-calorie drinks, works to produce better-tasting low-calorie sweeteners and has introduced smaller can sizes. It also reminds viewers that “all calories count no … Continue reading
Well, well, well, who would have believed that the government would finally begin worrying about our sugar intake – as a risk factor for weight gain and life threatening illness? After all for how many decades have they been pushing … Continue reading
In 2009 Dr Robert Lustig posted his famous YouTube “Sugar the Bitter Truth”. As of today’s date (June 9th, 2012) the site has received 2,503,688 hits. From the YouTube comments: NEW series with Dr. Lustig “The Skinny on Obesity” http://www.uctv.tv/skinny-on-obesity. … Continue reading
This is a duplicate posting from my general website. I though people might also find the subject matter and information it contains useful here on my Health Stuff blog. Not every subscriber has signed up for all blogs. Who could … Continue reading
I (JustMEinT) get a tad frustrated with all the on site advertising that occurs on Dr. Mercola’s website – I suppose he has to sell this stuff to make a living. Having said that, it is a mine of useful information. Take … Continue reading
“If you focus on eating healthy foods, you’re “mentally diseased” and probably need some sort of chemical treatment involving powerful psychotropic drugs.” (Natural News, June 2010 ) Anyone who’s read this and similar statements could be forgiven for thinking … Continue reading