This is a conversation and so long as there are no personal attacks, you are most welcome to join in.
These Recent Posts May Interest You
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- What is T?
- BORON A Magical ESSENTIAL Mineral – Part Three
- Outing the Big Guns….Knowledge is POWER
- I have been found guilty too of extremism
- Why Bother Eliminating Grains?
- “If someone created a drug this effective, everyone would be on it”
- How to start LCHF – Part 1: Clean out day
- Some People have Wax in Their Ears!
- I’ve lost 10 kg, but what about my cholesterol?
- Oils, Cholesterol and Carbohydrates
- What’s in A Name Folks?
- High Levels of Blood Triglycerides can Damage Your Organs
- LCHF Lifestyle – or why I don’t diet
- 2013 in review
- OPPOSITION REIGNS
- Why We Need More Omega 3 in Our Diet and Less Omega 6
- Mr and Mrs Unpaid Guinea Pig
- I too cry ~~~~
Category Archives: Coconut
Well, well, well, who would have believed that the government would finally begin worrying about our sugar intake – as a risk factor for weight gain and life threatening illness? After all for how many decades have they been pushing … Continue reading
I have written several times before on the benefits of Coconut Oil (here, here and here). Today I received an email from an online friend which brought the entire topic back into focus for me, hence the reason I write … Continue reading
I have blogged previously regarding a proposed imposition of a FAT TAX, which the governments of the world seem to deem a necessity to protect us from ourselves. It does not seem to matter much if there is ample proof … Continue reading
I am a firm believer that you are responsible for the food which enters your body – and therefore the effects, be they positive or negative they have on your health. If you are feeding yourself a diet high in … Continue reading
The harm of low-fat high-carbohydrate diets in cholesterol uptake in the brain. Having a personal interest in cholesterol metabolism, and several dear friends who are diagnosed with and being treated for the brain disorders – Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and ALS, … Continue reading